How we will prevent the spread of COVID-19
- The restaurant is sanitized daily to maintain a virus-free environment
- All of our employees have their temperature taken prior to working
- Items such as credit card machines, door handles, menus and other objects are sanitized often
- Masks are required to be worn at all times on the premises
- Social distancing rules are implemented for public safety
- Staff is required to wear masks and practice social distancing
To follow the Santa Clara County guidelines, outdoor seating will no longer be available starting on December 6th, 2020 until the county is no longer subject to the Regional Stay at Home Order. We apologize for the inconvenience, takeout and phone orders will still be available to our customers.
A message to our customers
Here at El Amigo Restaurant, quality customer service is our top priority. To ensure the safety of you and those around you, we will do our best to make sure that our restaurant continues to be a clean and safe environment. From the staff here at El Amigo, we would like to thank each and every one of you for continuing to support us. We hope everyone continues to remain safe and healthy during these difficult times.